RED STAR JSA-42XL
( PRODUCT CODE #37600 )
Applicable in all yeast-raised bakery products. Can be used as a base or added to an existing formula. Increases tolerance in overworked and/or frozen or retarded doughs.
1. Gives volume, texture and keeping qualities as obtained from sponge doughs or two-hour straight dough fermentations's with one short mixing and floor time period.
2. Holds moisture in finished product for extended shelf life.
3. Shortened mixing times with the addition of L-cysteine.
4. Increases oven spring without the addition of bromate.
Red Star® JSA-42XL is recommended for a wide variety of products including biscuits, breads, pretzels, rolls and bagels.
Red Star® JSA-42XL is certified Kosher Parve.
50 lb. multiwall bags
Product Code: 37600
• Bags/Pallet: 40
• Layers/Pallet: 8/5
• Store in a cool (<75 degree F.), dry area.
• Unopened product will remain fresh for 24 months from coding date in unopened containers, stored as recommended.
Lesaffre gives you the broadest line of baking products in the baking industry and backs it with and experienced technical staff. Our bakers hotline is available for your questions: (414) 615-4094.