SAF-Pro Ibis Silver
( PRODUCT CODE #27350 )
IBIS® Silver is an emulsified-free dough conditioner that helps the machinability of the dough and improves the volume of the finished products.
1. Strengthens the dough.
2. Improves the volume of the end product.
3. Gives the final product a richer color.
4. Produces a thinner and crispier outer crust.
5. Improves gas retention within the dough.
IBIS® Silver is recommended for:
• Artisan breads - no-time applications
• Specialty breads
IBIS® Silver is certified Kosher Parve.
Add directly to the flour at 0.25-0.3% of the total flour weight. Example: 4.0-4.8 oz. of IBIS® Silver for 100 lbs. of flour.
Enriched wheat flour, ascorbic acid, enzymes
22.05 lb. (10 kg) boxes
• Boxes/pallet: 48
• Layers/pallet: 4/12
Product Code 27350
Recommended shelf life:
• 2 years for unopened packages
• 3 months for opened packages
Lesaffre gives you the broadest line of baking products and dough conditioners in the baking industry and backs it with an experienced technical staff. Our Bakers Hotline is available for your questions: (414) 615-4094.